I've been having a really nice weekend and just want to share a little photo montage of some things I am grateful for today, in this moment.
1. I am grateful for those who died serving our country.
2. I am grateful for beautiful flowers.
3. I am grateful for this tree.
4. I am grateful my boys have each other and that they get along.
5. I am grateful for a beautiful day yesterday and a delicious meal (I was hungry so I ate the cheeseburger before I remembered to take a picture :)
6. I am grateful for the at least hour long conversation I had with my Dad out on my deck yesterday morning, just the two of us. And for the birds that have been singing like crazy in my yard! (Have a listen! So beautiful- video from Saturday evening just after some light rain.)
7. I am grateful that my Gratitude Journey story (read here) went out in 5 am Joel's daily emails yesterday, and that he shared it as a guest post on his blog too (https://5amjoel.com/gratitude-journey-grateful-kae/)
8. I am grateful for anyone reading this!! And for the kind words and comments I have received from people encouraging me on this journey. 💗😊
What are you grateful for today?? Leave me a comment- I want to hear what good stuff is happening in your life.